6. Competition Laws Compliance
The competition laws of the EU prohibit any activity which might be constructed as unlawfully limiting competition. In order not to violate these laws during this meeting and to avoid any fines to member companies or to Association, do not discuss or exchange information with your competitiors concerning :
- Individual company prices, price changes, terms of sales, etc.
- Industry pricing policies, price levels,price change, etc- Price differentials, price mark-ups, discounts, allowances, credit terms
- Costs of production or distribution
- Individual company figures on sources of supply costs, production, inventories, sales, etc.
- Future plans concerning technology, investments, designs, production, distribution or marketing of particular products including proposed territories or customers
- Persons or cmpagnies with chom your compagny will or will not do business
7. Methods of payment & fees
Bank transfer information and invoice will follow by email. More details about fees.